By The Numbers:
- Dimensions of the site and size of the Center: 10,500 sq. ft. on three floors above grade, on a site that is 48’ x 76’ (3,648 sq. ft.)
- Space: Approx. 13,000 sq. ft. of useable space
- Rooftop Garden: 5,450 sq. ft.
- Estimated cost of the project: $8.5 million, including $1.2 million to endow operating costs
- Jewish students served by the Rosen Center: 3,000 annually
November 11, 2009 - Dedication Event
A Montage of a Milestone
Edward H. Rosen Hillel Center for Jewish Life from Temple Dean of Students on Vimeo.
March 25, 2009 - Rosen Center Tops Off